What YOU need to know about ...
> Our Projects
HIVSA runs a large number of projects which each address different needs of people living with HIV. Some of our projects are listed below: -
- > HIVSA Training : Our training centre in Braamfontein is fully acredited by the HWSETA. We provide a Further Education and Training Certificate in Counselling as well as training services around professional development and community outreach.
- > Camp Sizanani : Life skills holiday camps for vulnerable children.
- > Johnson & Johnson : Pallative care support project providing support for 350 caregivers - in excess of 2000 care packs are distributed on a monthly basis providing relief to thousands of clients.
- > Abe Si Fazane : Information and support centre based in Diepkloof, Soweto.
- > Future Footprints : Schools based project focusing on lifeskills and peer education.
- > Community Permaculture & Nutrition : Creating nutritional awareness in the general community and developing communal food gardens.
> Contact Us